The Leading Spanish-Language daily in North Texas
Al Día is the largest Spanish-language newspaper in North Texas, with an average weekly distribution of 220,000. Al Día provides news with emphasis on practical and useful information for Spanish-speaking newspaper readers in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Al Día is a general news publication offering General News, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyles information. All Al Día content is updated daily on its news website aldiatx.com. Al Día was created in September 2003.
Local & Relevant
Al Día is the source for the most important local stories and relevant events impacting Hispanics in the metropolitan DFW area.
Al Día provides information that readers can use to improve their lives. Al Día provides local calendars, reference guides and listings of local events.
Al Día offers information for all interests: Sports, Fashion, Entertainment, Beauty, Religion columns, News from Latin America, etc.
Al Día offers several weekly features that help readers make better decisions in their lives with better information. Some examples are the immigration advice column, Tu Dinero (personal finances,) and health and family columns.
Al Día is distributed every Saturday to over 120,000 Hispanic households and over 650 single copy locations/racks in the DFW area. On Wednesdays Al Día is delivered to 100,000 households.
Al Día has been recognized by national organizations (NAHP, NAHJ, and APME) for the quality of its journalism, including a record 18 awards in this year’s NAHP José Martí awards.
AlDiaTx.com, the award winning Spanish-language local news web site with breaking news, special features, video and audio
Al Día offers value to its readers. Every week Al Día distributes coupons (with a potential of hundreds of dollars in savings) and very complete listings on our Automotive and Classified (Empleos-Jobs Tu nuevo hogar-Homes) sections.
Al Día promotes more than 50 promotions that appeal to multiple interests including concerts, sports, family fun, movies, watch parties that cater to a huge audience.
Lo+Caliente (Celebrity gossip), Wednesdays and Saturdays:
Celebrity news, gossip, funny features and the latest on movies, music and TV. Plus, comprehensive calendar of local events.
Tu Salud (Health) on Wednesdays:
News about medicine breakthroughs and healthy active lifestyle columns
Tu Dinero (Personal finances) on Saturdays:
Practical advice for managing personal finances, credit, advice on spending and reducing debt.
Estilos (Fashion) on Wednesdays:
Tips for women on fashion, modern life trends, beauty and family matters.
Tu Sabor (Food and wine) on Wednesdays:
Delicious and practical seasonal recipes, cooking tips and news briefs with mucho sabor.
Reventón on Saturdays
Check out Dallas night life with photos from different areas of entertainment
Al Dia’s news web site is an award-winning site updated every day with emphasis on DFW local news, plus it features blog items and video.
- Name: Al Día means “Up to Date,” “Informed”
- Slogan: “Vive informado. Vive mejor.” (Live better informed)
- Market: Dallas-Fort Worth, the 6th largest Hispanic market in the U.S. (over 1.85 million)³
- Distribuition: Gross average circulation is 100,000 on Wednesdays and 120,000 on Saturdays²
- Largest Market Reach: Al Día delivers over 382,500¹ readers per week. (projected 170,000 on Wednesday and 212,500 Saturdays¹)
- Highest Market Frequency: Published on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Premium Distribution: 25,000 copies on Saturdays in over 650 distribution points via single copy² retail and rack locations in zip codes with high Hispanic concentration every weekend.
- Home delivery: The only Spanish-language daily with home delivery in North Texas, covering Dallas, Collin, Denton, and Rockwall counties
- Audited: Third-party verification of circulation by ABC
- Community: Al Día sponsors and supports hundreds of organizations
- Readership based on 2008 Scarborough Research Study averaging 1.7 readers per copy.
- Estimated circulation as of March 31, 2010.
- Synovate Research–2009 U.S. Hispanic Market Report
- Scarborough 2009
- Nielsen Claritas 2009